We are closely monitoring the situation with the current global outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on our events. We are currently proceeding cautiously with all events from June onwards but will be reviewing these in the coming months as the situation with the virus and its impact develop.

At the moment we are reviewing each event case by case as we are unsure of how long the impact of the virus will last. If an event does have to be postponed or cancelled we contact everyone directly who had booked tickets in advance for the event, with either the option of a refund or donation for the cost of the ticket.